5.75 Hour Professional Training Workshop: Three DVD Set
From This Professional Course Video You Will:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the theory underlying compulsive Internet and digital media behavior, e.g. why are these technologies addictive?
- Address general issues with sexual and gaming addiction, compulsion, and the cross-connection to digital on-line media.
- Achieve a familiarity with basic definitions, theory, clinical issues and relevant research on cybersex and on-line sexual behavior and addiction.
- Recognize potential signs and symptoms of compulsive use of social media and texting and to examine generational issues and factors.
- Learn the how to impliment the basic treatment and clinical concepts.
- Learn about future trends and issues.
1: Introduction: 17 Mins
2: Why The Internet Is So Seductive - Part 1: 57 Mins
3: Why The Internet Is So Seductive - Part 2: 57 Mins
4: Mike Shelby: Filtering Devices for Internet Access: 13 Mins
1: Why The Internet Is So Seductive Part 3: 57 Mins
2: Treatment Part 1: 40 Mins
1: Treatment Part 2: 45 Mins
2: Sex and The Internet: 58 Mins
"The Internet is the world's largest Slot Machine"
Dr. David Greenfield is recognized as one of the world’s leading authorities on
Internet and Cyber Psychology, including its’ use and abuse.
He is the author of “Virtual Addiction” as well as several professional articles
and book chapters on Internet and Computer Addiction and the impact of this technology on human behavior.
Dr. Greenfield is a fellow and past president of the CT Psychological Assoc, and
is Asst. Clinical Prof. of Psychiatry at the Univ. of CT School of Medicine.
Dr. Greenfield is founder of The Center for Internet and Technology Addiction and frequently speaks to both professional and lay audiences about technology abuse, addiction and how to cure it.
He and his research, writings, and clinical work have been featured on CNN, ABC News, CBS Early Show, Fox News, NBC News, Good Morning America, and the Today Show.
His has been interviewed for U.S. News and World Report, Business Week, Newsweek, People, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Time, and Forbes, and many other popular publications.
Study finds: 8.5 percent of U.S. youth addicted to video games
He helped save my life, my marriage and my job."
"As internet speed increase so does the addictive potential"
About Dr. Greenfield's Book : ” Virtual Addiction” is an enlightening look at the Nature of compulsive use of the Internet. As we progress quickly into the Internet age, this book addresses the ramifications of Internet abuse in our daily lives and provides help for this burgeoning clinical phenomenon” –Dr. Kimberly S. Young, author of Caught in the Net and President, The Center for On-Line Addiction
Bonus #1 Full Transcript
Download a 67-page printable PDF of the nearly six-hour presentation.
Bonus #2 Parent's Talk Video
A 55 minute video for parents in which Dr. Greenfield
outlines the problems and some of the solutions available.
A $29.95 VALUE!!!
Watch Dr. Dave's lecture for 30 Days with NO RISK.
No questions asked money back guarantee!!!
Contact email: Tech-Addict@SmallWonderVideoServices.com
Learn to help with the fastest growing problem facing your clients today!