Raising Generation "D"
"The Internet is the world's largest Slot Machine"
Dr. David Greenfield, Ph.D.
In Raising Generation "D" Dr. Greenfield provides an in-depth telling of the history, theory, research,
clinical issues and treatment protocols associated with Internet and Digital Technology Addiction.
A particular focus is placed on definitions and illustrations of compulsive
patterns and the clinical implications of treating individuals who exhibit them.
Dr. Greenfield also discusses some of the broader psychosocial aspects of sex, gaming,
and the Internet and other digital media devices. Also covered is Facebook, texting,
and the particular issues of Generation-D's use of digital technology.
Also examined are how the unique characteristics of the Internet and other digital media
technologies synergize Internet addictive behavior and promote compulsive use and addictive patterns.
Study finds: 8.5 percent of U.S.
youth addicted to video games
Watching RAISING GENERATION "D" You Will:
- Gain an understanding of the theory underlying compulsive Internet and digital media behavior, e.g. why are these technologies addictive?
- Address general issues with sexual and gaming addiction, compulsion, and the cross-connection to digital on-line media.
- Achieve a familiarity with basic definitions, theory, clinical issues and relevant research on cybersex and on-line sexual behavior and addiction.
- Recognize potential signs and symptoms of compulsive use of social media and texting and to examine generational issues and factors.
- Have an opportunity to discuss of basic treatment and clinical concepts.
- Learn about future trends and issues.
Dr. David Greenfield is recognized as one of the world’s leading authorities on
Internet and Cyber Psychology, including its’ use and abuse.
He is the author of “Virtual Addiction” as well as several professional articles and book chapters on Internet and Computer Addiction and the impact of this technology on human behavior.
Dr. Greenfield is a fellow and past president of the CT Psychological Assoc,
and is Asst. Clinical Prof. of Psychiatry at the Univ. of CT School of Medicine.
Dr. Greenfield is founder of The Center for Internet and Technology Addiction and frequently speaks to both professional and lay audiences about technology abuse, addiction and how to cure it.
He and his research, writings, and clinical work have been featured on CNN, ABC News, CBS Early Show, Fox News, NBC News, Good Morning America, and the Today Show.
His has been interviewed for U.S. News and World Report, Business Week, Newsweek, People, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Time, and Forbes, and many other popular publications.
He helped save my life, my marriage and my job."
"As internet speeds increase
so does it's addictive potential"
Special Introductory Bonus
Bonus: Full Transcript
Receive a 30-page downloadable PDF of the talk...
Watch Dr.Dave's lecture for 30 Days with NO RISK.
No questions asked money back guarantee!!!
Contact email: Tech-Addict@SmallWonderVideoServices.com
Click below for Instant Access...
Purchase Now With An Easy PAYPAL Payment